- Employee logs into PCVR from their internet connected computer or mobile and enters details of expected visitor - Mobile, Name
- Visitor gets message on their mobile that their appointment is confirmed with a web link to PCVR
- On arrival at entry gate, visitors, on their own mobile, go to the web link, their mobile number is verified with OTP. Then, on their phone, they get a form with their name and that of the employee pre-filled; next they take their photo using their own mobile, then enter details of any special products they are carrying
- On completion, visitor gate pass is printed at Entry Gate for self-collection. For this printing, any PC with printer can be used, that is lying surplus with the organization being visited and can be kept near the entry gate, typically with the guard
- Visitors can also book an appointment with employee by sending request on PCVR link; once appointment is approved, on appointment date and time they can generate their gate pass themselves as above
- Effectively out-sources entry pass making to visitors. Saves manpower, and helps maintain social distance
Subscription based, only Rs 750 per month, GST extra.
Price per entry point, payable annually in advance. At each entry point, only one customer
PC/printer (with customer guard) can be connected to each subscription. Up to 5000 sms
included for appointment registration. Additional 5000 sms packages available for Rs 2000.
|Country of Origin (COO)