Smart Cities & Information Kiosks
Deliver citizen services online with slick, stylish Palas Touchscreen Systems with 24/7 displays allowing multiple touch points. Many services are already available online, but an interactive kiosk enables those who are not computer literate. An easy way to serve, engage, and educate citizens.
Uses 3M Projected Capacitive touch technology and electronics, offers fast, accurate and simultaneous up to 80-finger touch, depending on size
Kiosk Sizes available - 38cm (15") to 165cm (65").
• Palas Kiosks are unaffected by dust, grease, moisture, paan stains, etc.
• Kiosks with up to 80 simultaneous touches.
• Stunning visuals with the full HD 1920x1080 resolution display or the optional up to 3840x2160(4K) resolution display
• Powerful performance - next generation Intel processors; Up to 16 GB RAM
• Up to 256 GB SSD or up to 2 TB HDD
• Choice of operating systems (Windows 10, Linux, Android)
• Optional: Cash Acceptor, Credit/Debit Card Reader, 2D scanner, CCTV can be added to our kiosk
• Optional: temperature rating 0 to 60ºC, IP6x compliance for outdoor use, sunlight readable, solar powered kiosk
• Kiosks are designed & manufactured in India
Palas Touch products are used in a variety of kiosks, in shops, malls, factories, offices, airports, and many others. Sizes vary from a 7" tablet to a 65" touch Computer on a pipe stand The diversity if usage is illustrated in the pictures below. These kiosks are not all manufactured by Palas. These pictures are for illustration only and should not be reproduced without prior permission of the copyright holder